بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
1. The Quran was sent down in it, and you can not understand Quran without it.
2. The Sunnah is recorded with it and can not be understood without it.
3. All the Salaf used it and did not use or teach Islam in no other language.
4. It helps you understand the Nasoos, and returning back to it.
5. It helps the student of knowledge grasp the understanding of the Deen, and can not be a student of knowledge without it.
6. Related to point 5 you can not be a scholar without it.
7. Related to points 5 and 6 you can not contact the Ulimaa without it.
8. Helps a student of knowledge become sound in his understanding of the scholars from past and present.
9. Helps the student of knowledge from not being a blind follower
10. Helps cross reference any statements and proofs, and can not research without it.
11. How can you truly follow the Salaf and do not know Arabic. Who from the salaf did not speak Arabic, or our scholars past and present who did not know it? None! Can not be a student of knowledge without it.
12. Can not study science of hadeeith without it.
13. You can not be a strong follower of the sunnah without it
14. You can not be a strong Daee without it due to the lack of understanding the Quran and Sunnah and staying in contact and taking knowledge with the scholars.
15. Can not study Fiqh without it due to Fiqh is from Quran and Sunnah and its in Arabic, and one of the first sections in Fiqh is about Arabic Language.
16. Your communities can not grow without it, due to the growth is a reaction to knowledge followed by actions, and knowledge is what lies in understanding and acting upon Quran and Sunnah which was revealed and taught and pass along generation after generation from our Ulimaaa in the Arabic Language until Allah inherits the earth and all that on it.
What can you do without Arabic Language.
2. Bidah due to being ignorant
3. Fall into Shirk and Bidah due to lack of knowledge of Islam, due to the lack of knowledge in Islam due to the lack of understanding Arabic and the Quran and Sunnah came down in Arabic.
4. Be a hizbi
5. Blind Follower due to the lack of knowledge and depending on other who are not proper educated in it, and their lack of it and sincerity. Makes the perfect combination for a blind follower.
6. Being hustle, due to the large groups do not understand Arabic. Profits made from your mishaps in many form and fashions. Only selected books being translated, and charging high prices for these translated books. Only certain topics being publish due to those who translated, lacking in what they publish and what they do not publish from the scholars. Due to wanting control over what people have access to which make the environment to be a perfect blind follower. (Basic on a conversation of one of the publisher of Dar Salam Publication, who noted he only translated books that make a profit only, not about spreading the truth).
6. Be a Layman
7. Always falling into fitnah due to the lack of knowledge and understanding
8. Be a trend follower
9. Related to points 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 being a fan and groupie due to the lack of understanding and tying the truth to individuals and not to the Book of Allah and Sunnah of His Messenger sallahu wa alayhi wa salam, due to the need of translators, and personalities to translate, due to not knowing the Arabic language. Taking the translators as scholars and Ulimaa when they are not fit (many translators are not interpreters or explain the Deen, the Ulimaa are and many of the laymen confuse these individuals as scholars and interpreters of the religion even if the translator is a student of knowledge ).
by Abul Bara Muhammad Abdullah Amreeki